Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shower #1 & 20 week ultrasound

I'm super exhausted from my weekend at home so most of this post will be in pictures.  I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to my shower and to my mom putting it together!  I know it was super early, but my doc said this was my last opportunity to fly so it was the only time to have a shower at home.  The girls are so loved by everyone already and now have many, many cute outfits to wear along with a lot of useful gear.

During the trip we got to spend an entire day with my nephew and parents, hung out with my brother and soon to be sis in law, had the baby shower, ate breakfast with an old friend, went shopping at KOP with my momma and pops, caught up with my two good girlfriends and went to the Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary. Phew!  It was a very successful and busy trip home.  Oh yah, and I turned 30!


At the ultrasound this morning the girls looked perfect and are measuring 11 and 12 ounces which is good even by singleton standards.  



Cutie pie

First Phillies outfits!

My beautiful diaper cake! Thanks Mom and Colby!

Mamacita and I

I always wanted to be pregnant and here's the proof


Annie and I 

What a sweet girl!

I may be biased but he is the cutest

Hanging with J and Katie
Baby Swag!
18w3d I'm definitely getting bigger...no comments from complete strangers yet, but I can see people looking at my belly!




No comments:

Post a Comment