Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 days of thanks, Nashville Shower, & 1 year of blogging!

Too much excitement for one post!

Start off with catching up on my thanks-giving
Day 11- Thankful for all of my friends and family who put together such a lovely shower even with a change of venue!
Day 12- Thankful for all of the beautiful clothing, blankets, books and other gifts we received for our girls.  I loved having it all in my room to stare at for a few days and take photo ops with!
Day 13- Thankful for online shopping.  I am able to buy what I need without sending J to the store to get himself in a tizzy.
Day 14- Week 24! My beautiful girls are holding on a received their first steroid shot at exactly 12am last night and will be receiving their final shot at 12 tonight.  This shot helps to mature their lungs should they be born early.
Day 15- So thankful for an invitation to the NICU support group.  I really didn't care what the support group was for, I just wanted to get out of my room for an hour!
Day 16- Thankful for the nurse who calmed me down after having a miserable day.  My body was aching from laying on my sides and whenever I lay on my back I become short of breath.  She suggested an Ambien & Tylenol cocktail and I slept like a baby and the next day my soreness had gone away.
Day 17- Thankful for my 1 year of blogging!  I am grateful to have this outlet that has seen my through endometriosis, infertility, fertility drugs, IVF and now pregnancy.  It allowed me to connect with people that are in my life in a totally different way.

I wanted to share pictures from the shower last Sunday. We had the shower planned for the 11th and even though I was in the hospital I still wanted to have it because we have no way of predicting what is going to happen in the upcoming months with the babies arrivals and I knew that everyone had worked really hard to make the shower special.  Here are some of the pictures from that day!

Ready for the day!


Fruit carriage

Diaper stroller 
Car Seats!




Grateful to have so many people come to the shower!

Swag!

No comments:

Post a Comment