Monday, July 30, 2012

Basic Beet Juice recipe

I am just getting back into juicing. I wasn't able to stand the smell of ginger for a few weeks, but now that my nausea has decreased I wanted to start making some of my favorite juicing recipes. I especially wanted to start drinking a beet recipe because beets help in red blood cell production and can serve as a detox of other chemicals in your system.

Basic Beet:



1 Beet (I start with 1/3 of a medium size beet and work myself up to 1 full size beet.  If you start out with too many beets it can wreck havoc on your digestive system.)
2 Carrots
2 Celery Stalks
1 Apple
1 Orange
Ginger- Put as much as you like in!


Yum! Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Nope you don't cook them first, but you do need a little muscle to cut them and put them into the juicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basic Beet Juice recipe is very yummy and colorful recipe. I found healthy Juice recipes and these are all very delicious. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete