Thursday, May 24, 2012

The time is almost here...

To start my drugs! Tomorrow morning I begin my Dex and Lurpron.  It's pretty ironic that the first drug I start on is the drug I fought so hard to stay off of, but this is just for the short term to help suppress my system.

In other not so awesome news- I looked at my meds while talking to Nurse Linda and realized I DO have the Progesterone in oil shots in addition to the suppositories.  J Bird is very happy that he gets to shoot me in the ass, but I'm not as excited about that part.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the progesterone shots! I posted some good tutorials to how to make those less miserable under the links section of my blog a while back... You get used to them, I promise! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dex and lupron are a good combo. One makes you sleepy, the other causes insomnia, perfect mix! I'm so glad you're going to see dr sher!

    ReplyDelete